Tropical Jamaican Chicken Delight: A Flavorful and Easy Recipe that Will Transport You to Paradise!”
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes Serves: 4 hungry souls (or 2 really, really hungry ones)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs)
- 1 cup of Grace Foods’ Jerk Marinade (because you deserve some island heat!)
- 1/2 cup of Grace Foods’ Pineapple Ginger Sauce (for that tropical zing!)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (to add that exotic touch)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (because we love vibrant colors)
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and cubed (for a burst of juicy sweetness)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced (to bring tears of joy)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced (because vampires don’t belong in paradise)
- 1 teaspoon of ground allspice (for that authentic Jamaican flair)
- 1 lime, juiced (to add a tangy twist)
- Salt and pepper, to taste (because seasoning is the secret ingredient)
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the Grace Foods’ Jerk Marinade over the chicken breasts. Make sure they’re all coated in that spicy goodness. Let them marinate for at least 10 minutes (or longer if you can resist the temptation).
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil shimmers, add the marinated chicken breasts and sear them until they turn golden brown on both sides. This should take about 3-4 minutes per side. Keep the marinade aside; we’ll use it later.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside on a plate. In the same skillet, sauté the red bell pepper, pineapple, red onion, and minced garlic until they become tender and release their aromatic scents. This should take around 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the ground allspice over the sautéed mixture and stir it in for about a minute. Then, pour in the reserved marinade, Grace Foods’ Pineapple Ginger Sauce, and lime juice. Give it a good stir and let it simmer for another 5 minutes, allowing the flavors to mingle and dance together.
- Return the seared chicken breasts to the skillet, nestling them gently in the flavorful sauce. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the skillet, and let the chicken cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C). This ensures juicy, tender chicken that will make you do the happy dance.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes. Slice it into succulent portions that will make your taste buds tingle with excitement.
- Serve the chicken on a platter, generously drizzle it with the tropical sauce, and garnish with a sprinkle of fresh cilantro or sliced scallions (because presentation matters, even in paradise).
NUTRITION FACTS: Calories: 420 | Total Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 1513mg | Total Carbohydrates: 49g | Dietary Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Protein: 24g
So there you have it, a recipe that will whisk you away to a tropical island paradise with every bite. With Grace Foods’ sauces adding their authentic Jamaican flavor, you’ll experience a mouthwatering journey that will leave you year
Want to learn more about local Grace Food Products New You